National Road Safety Week
National Road Safety Week 2021 is from 16 to 23 May.
On average, 41 people are killed and around 500 seriously injured on Territory roads each year.
Every serious road crash has ongoing and devastating effects for our families and communities.
Our goal is Towards Zero deaths and serious injuries on Territory roads.
We can all show our support by:
- applying for a Towards Zero Quick Response Grant to help fund an activity or event during the week that encourages and promotes road safety in your local community and organisation
- taking The Pledge to 'Drive So Others Survive'
- displaying a yellow ribbon or sticker on your car, motorbike, truck or bicycle
- sharing your support on your social networks using the #NRSW or #DriveSOS hashtags
- talking to your family, friends and colleagues about your intention to drive safely and why it’s important.
Please drive so others survive. #DriveSOS
For more information, go to the National Road Safety Week website.
- Move over, slow down
- Protecting every life
- Regional communities count
- Remembering the 1200
- Share the road
- Slow down
- Take the pledge