Social Media Competition
Prize: $500 Petrol Voucher
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and logistics at Northern Territory Government.
- The competition is open to residents in the Northern Territory aged 16 years or over except employees of the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the department or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition will be run on Facebook and Instagram only.
- To enter, applicants must buy a copy of the NT News on Friday 8 June 2018 and take a photo with the Towards Zero lift out. This photo must be posted on the applicants Facebook OR Instagram as one entry with the hashtag #towardszeront and they must like the Towards Zero NT Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 15 June 2018 at 12pm ACST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The department is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a $500 Puma fuel voucher redeemable at any Puma Fuel Station in the Northern Territory.
- Prize will be drawn at random on Friday 15 June 2018 and winner will be notified on social media.
- The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will receive the voucher in the mail and the department takes no responsibility for loss of item in the post or the incorrect address supplied to us.