Terms and Conditions for Road Safety Week Treasure Hunt
- The promoter is the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics at Northern Territory Government.
- The competition is open to Northern Territory residents aged 12 years or over. Persons that are exempt from entering the competition include:
- employees of the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics and their close relatives,
- anyone otherwise connected with the Department of Planning and Logistics, or
- Anyone associated with the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee or exchange of money to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition will be hosted at various locations in the NT.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, applicants must complete all relevant fields on the entry form found on webar.roadsafety.nt.gov.au and locate all 4 QR codes using a mobile device. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The competition will open on 09:30 am ACST, Sunday 15 May 2022 and will close on 11:59 pm ACST, Sunday 22 May 2022. No further entries will be accepted after this time and date.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including in the case of a technical error or an outage of mobile phone coverage.
- The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics is not responsible for any inaccurate information regarding the competition provided to any entrant by any third party.
- In entering this Competition, you enter the draw to win one of seven $500 Fuel Station vouchers.
- The competition prize is as stated above and is not transferable for an alternative prize or cash.
- Eligible competition entries will be grouped based on the region identified on the entry form, and will be randomly drawn on Monday 23 May 2022.
- Winners will be contacted directly by the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics utilising the contact details provided by the entrant on the entry form.
- Competition results, including the winners first and last name, will be posted on the Department’s Facebook page.
- The competition prize will be provided to the winner by mail or in person if applicable.
- The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics is not responsible for the loss of the prize in the mail or an incorrect postal address supplied by the winning entrant.
By submitting this form you agree to the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (The Department) collecting your information for the purpose of conducting the National Road Safety Week WebAR competition. The Department will contact you directly using the information you have provided if you have won a competition prize. Your personal information will not be shared with an external party unless required by law and will be handled in accordance with the Information Act 2002.